Trump Victory Committee
The Trump Victory Committee is a joint fundraising committee for Donald J. Trump for President (the Donald Trump presidential campaign organization), the Republican National Committee (RNC), and 11 state Republican committees.
The fund is nominally headed by Reince Priebus and led by RNC finance chair Lew Eisenberg and Trump campaign finance chair Steve Mnuchin. Its vice chairs are:
- Elliott Broidy
- Woody Johnson, New York Jets owner
- Diane Hendricks, chairwoman of ABC Supply Co.
- Mel Sembler, a shopping mall developer
- Ray Washburne, Dallas-based investor
- Ronald Weiser, former chairman of Michigan Republican Party
- Kimberly Guilfoyle (finance committee), an American political analyst, journalist, attorney, and television news personality who co-hosted The Five on Fox News.
The Committee's first fundraising dinners were held on May 24, 2016 in Albuquerque and on May 25, 2016 in Los Angeles.
Trump's 2020 reelection campaign is to merge with the RNC into a single "Trump Victory" entity, sharing office space. By tying Trump's reelection campaign to the RNC it will unify 2020 Republican Party presidential campaign.
Date of last edit: 2021-04-30T22:47:22.000Z